Not sure if this qualifies as an award exactly, but we’ll take it. Kipplinger and company in their list of cities to live in in the next decade (published on Yahoo news) includes the Minnesota Partnership as a main reason for potential growth in Rochester, MN, and ranks it 6th overall. Today Yahoo showcased it in its news highlight rotation along with President Obama and the BP oil spill. The Minnesota Partnership has brought additional focus on Minnesota over the past several years and continues to coordinate collaborative biomedical research. Watch here for announcements of some new research collaborations in coming days.
Tweets about "#mayogihep"
- Brent on Mayo Clinic Debuts Two New Blogs Focused on Celiac Disease and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Janet Rinehart on Mayo Clinic Debuts Two New Blogs Focused on Celiac Disease and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Jane Sullivan Horne on Mayo Clinic’s Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants – Part IV
- Anthony Parr on Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants at Mayo Clinic
- Larry Schoettler on Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants at Mayo Clinic