In just over 24 hours Mayo Clinic’s six-person scientific expedition will depart for Mount Everest. The team headed by Bruce Johnson, Ph.D. will leave from the airport in Rochester and, if all goes well, should be in Kathmandu, Nepal in about a day or so. We will have a sendoff for them at the airport at mid-afternoon. Reporter Maura Lerner has a great overview article and photo in today’s Star-Tribune. Watch this site for more details, images and another great story tomorrow.
Tweets about "#mayogihep"
- Jane Sullivan Horne on Mayo Clinic’s Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants – Part IV
- Anthony Parr on Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants at Mayo Clinic
- Larry Schoettler on Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants at Mayo Clinic
- Robert Nellis on Regenerating Heart Tissue Through Stem Cell Therapy
- Brian on Tips for Maintaining a Gluten-Free Diet while Traveling