I am looking across the table at the back of the conference room at the Mayo Civic Center…on one corner of the next table is Ron Winslow, Deputy Medical Editor of the Wall St. Journal; at the opposite corner, sits Ira Flatow, host of NPR’s Science Friday. Both these rock stars in the science journalism firmament will be part of this evening’s public event, a panel on access to genomic information. Ira was impressed that some high schoolers in the area may get extra credit for attending the event tonight. If you can’t get to the civic center at 7 tonight, you will be able to watch the discussion here. There will be a link on this blog by which you can see the live video stream. If you “tune in” please let us know how the technical quality looked from where you are.
Tweets about "#mayogihep"
- Jane Sullivan Horne on Mayo Clinic’s Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants – Part IV
- Anthony Parr on Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants at Mayo Clinic
- Larry Schoettler on Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants at Mayo Clinic
- Robert Nellis on Regenerating Heart Tissue Through Stem Cell Therapy
- Brian on Tips for Maintaining a Gluten-Free Diet while Traveling