If you were watching last evening’s media panel from the Individualizing Medicine conference here on Advancing the Science, you already know what a good exchange it was between the journalists and other experts under the moderating of Ira Flatow. In addition to attendees from the conference and members of the public, we had also invited high school science teachers and their students. They showed up in large numbers and many stayed afterwards to get autographs and ask questions. We could easily have extended the session far beyond the hour time limit given the number of questions submitted. By our count over 300 people were present and at least 30 watched the program online. Thanks to all who made it possible.
Tweets about "#mayogihep"
- Brent on Mayo Clinic Debuts Two New Blogs Focused on Celiac Disease and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Janet Rinehart on Mayo Clinic Debuts Two New Blogs Focused on Celiac Disease and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Jane Sullivan Horne on Mayo Clinic’s Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants – Part IV
- Anthony Parr on Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants at Mayo Clinic
- Larry Schoettler on Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants at Mayo Clinic