University of Illinois Chancellor Phyllis Wise and her administrative team attended Mayo Clinic’s Individualizing Medicine Conference this week and held meetings on ongoing collaborations between the two institutions. The group from Urbana-Champaign included (l-r) Associate Vice Chancellor Jennifer Eardley; Gianrico Farrugia, M.D., director of the Center for Individualized Medicine at Mayo; Vice Chancellor Peter Schiffer; Chancellor Wise; Provost Ilesanmi Adesida; and Bryan White, Ph.D., who served as co-chair of the conference. Mayo and Illinois have been collaborating for years on medical genomic projects under the banner of the Mayo Illinois Alliance for Technology Based Health Care. Recently extensive work has been done in microbiome research and dozens of students and researchers have traveled between the campuses to work together.
Tweets about "#mayogihep"
- Jane Sullivan Horne on Mayo Clinic’s Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants – Part IV
- Anthony Parr on Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants at Mayo Clinic
- Larry Schoettler on Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants at Mayo Clinic
- Robert Nellis on Regenerating Heart Tissue Through Stem Cell Therapy
- Brian on Tips for Maintaining a Gluten-Free Diet while Traveling