Perhaps it was the topic – translating individualized medicine and what it means for medicine. Maybe it was the positive mood of the conference attendees here in Rochester. Whatever it was, it seemed to infect the noon Twitter chat held by Mayo’s External Relations group…along with the Personalized Medicine Coalition in Washington, and hosted by Dr. Richard Besser, back at his desk at ABC News in New York. About half of those you see at the laptops are Mayo doctors, most taking their first stab at Tweeting. Response and participation was great: over 1,000 Tweets, over 200 participants, and more then 5 million accounts reached.
Tweets about "#mayogihep"
- Brent on Mayo Clinic Debuts Two New Blogs Focused on Celiac Disease and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Janet Rinehart on Mayo Clinic Debuts Two New Blogs Focused on Celiac Disease and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Jane Sullivan Horne on Mayo Clinic’s Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants – Part IV
- Anthony Parr on Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants at Mayo Clinic
- Larry Schoettler on Fifty Years of Kidney Transplants at Mayo Clinic