samsmith (@samsmith) published a blog post · October 4th, 2012
Individualizing Medicine 2012 -- Day 1 Archive
Morning sessions from Day One of IM2012 provide an overview of Individualized Medicine from the theme "Individualizing Medicine Today -- A Primer on Individualized Medicine"
- Michael P. Snyder, Ph.D., Director, Center for Genomics and Personalized Medicine, Stanford University
- Bryan A. White, Ph.D., Director, Microbiome Programs, Division of Biomedical Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Jeffrey M. Trent, Ph.D., Founding President and Research Director, Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen)
- Panel discussion featuring the previous three presenters; moderated by Ceci Connolly
Afternoon sessions from Day One of IM2012 provide an overview of individualized medicine from the theme "Individualizing Clinical Care"
- Marc S. Williams, M.D., Director, Genomic Medicine Institute, Geisinger Health System
- Yves A. Lussier, M.D., Clinical Research Information Officer and Assistant Vice President for Health Affairs, University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System
- Noralane M. Lindor, M.D., Consultant, Department of Health Sciences Research, Mayo Clinic
- Panel discussion featuring previous three presenters; moderated by Ceci Connolly