Mayo Clinic’s Delivery Science Summit 2015 will provides attendees with outstanding plenary and keynote presenters as well as the flexibility of three different curriculum tracks based on the Triple Aim.
Berwick DM, Nolan TW, Whittington, J. 2008. “The Triple Aim: Care, Health and Cost.” Health Affairs, 27 (3), 759-769
More than 100 abstracts will be presented as well from across the continuum of health care delivery.
Track highlights include multiple presenters in each of the subject areas:
- Enhance Patient Experience
- Improving Health and Health Care by Capturing Patient Experiences of Care
- Methodological Approaches for Capturing and Measuring Patient Experiences
- Improving Patient Safety in Hospital and Ambulatory Settings
- Improving the Quality of Health Care by Improving Patient/Provider Communication
- Improve Population Health
- Operations Research and Human Factors in the Emergency Department
- Role of Primary care in Population Health Improvement
- Role of Accountable Care Organization in Improving Population Health
- Cancer Prevention and Screening Research to Inform Clinical Care
- Manage Total Cost of Care
- Enhanced Recovery Pathways in Surgery
- Health Care Payment Reform
- Surgical Services – Human Factors and Operations Research
- The Impact of Big Data on Health Science Research
See the full schedule and Register Now!
About, Center for the Science of Health Care Delivery, Delivery Science Summit, Events, patient experience, population health