- Meet-the-Experts Student Breakfast - Elizabeth Habermann, Ph.D., is our expert in the group.
- Risk Prediction: Leveraging Longintudinal Data for Population Health (abstract discussion session) - Predicting Change in Glycemic Control Among Previously Controlled Type 2 Diabetes Patients Using Longitudinal Data: A Machine Learning Approach, Che Ngufor, Ph.D.
- Successes and Challenges in Use of Integrated Administrative Claims and Electronic Health Record Databases for Quality Assessment, Population Health Management, and Comparative Effectiveness Research (podium presentation) - Leveraging Claims Data and Electronic Health Records - Heart Failure Case Study, Lindsey Sangaralingham
- Using Big Data to Assess Care and Outcomes for Individuals with Complex Chronic Conditions (abstract discussion session) - Trajectories of Glycemic Change in a National Cohort of Adults With Previously Controlled Type 2 Diabetes, Rozalina McCoy, M.D.
- How do Family Caregiver Support Policies Impact Patients, Caregivers and Health Systems? Evidence from the Partnered Evaluation of the VA Caregiver Support Program (panel discussion) - Joan Griffin, Ph.D.
- Building Sustainable Institutional Qualitative Research Capacity: Experiences of Three Diverse Academic- Medical Centers (podium presentation) - Dawn Finnie
Look us up. If you're not at the event, consider watching the Twitter hashtag (#ARM16) for ongoing activities - including highlights from the program that feature Mayo Clinic research.