- Meet-the-Experts Student Breakfast - Elizabeth Habermann, Ph.D., is our expert in the group.
- Risk Prediction: Leveraging Longintudinal Data for Population Health (abstract discussion session) - Predicting Change in Glycemic Control Among Previously Controlled Type 2 Diabetes Patients Using Longitudinal Data: A Machine Learning Approach, Che Ngufor, Ph.D.
- Successes and Challenges in Use of Integrated Administrative Claims and Electronic Health Record Databases for Quality Assessment, Population Health Management, and Comparative Effectiveness Research (podium presentation) - Leveraging Claims Data and Electronic Health Records - Heart Failure Case Study, Lindsey Sangaralingham
- Using Big Data to Assess Care and Outcomes for Individuals with Complex Chronic Conditions (abstract discussion session) - Trajectories of Glycemic Change in a National Cohort of Adults With Previously Controlled Type 2 Diabetes, Rozalina McCoy, M.D.
- How do Family Caregiver Support Policies Impact Patients, Caregivers and Health Systems? Evidence from the Partnered Evaluation of the VA Caregiver Support Program (panel discussion) - Joan Griffin, Ph.D.
- Building Sustainable Institutional Qualitative Research Capacity: Experiences of Three Diverse Academic- Medical Centers (podium presentation) - Dawn Finnie
Look us up. If you're not at the event, consider watching the Twitter hashtag (#ARM16) for ongoing activities - including highlights from the program that feature Mayo Clinic research.
Congratulations on the success of the research meeting. Hope there will be research meetings on drug test models devleoped by 3D cell Culture or other methods held by authoritative organizations like Mayo.