Forefront is the complimentary magazine of the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. Published in email and online newsletter editions quarterly, Forefront highlights Mayo Clinic’s cutting-edge cancer research and the latest Cancer Center news.
The March 2019 issue features:
- Director's message: Expanding our translational research portfolio
- NCI funds SPORE for liver and bile duct cancer research
- Researchers pursue new strategies for CAR-T cell therapy
- Researchers ID gene types behind racial disparities in myeloma
- Vaccine study for HER2-positive breast cancer moves forward
- New radiotherapy helps reduce cognitive damage in brain cancer
- Study shows rose geranium oil eases nasal vestibulitis symptoms
- Meet the Investigator: Yi Lin, M.D., Ph.D.